We’ve heard of mental health risks for trauma victims, models, high-performance athletes, people in the public eye, soldiers, executives, people living in poverty, and many other social demographics. As a political activist who studies and works in healthcare, is currently on a placement in a mental health unit, and has had personal struggles with … Continue reading
- 623,652 hits
Eternally Relevant Posts
- Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- Moses was very probably high on psychedelic drugs, says Cognitive Psychologist
- What is the point of the Grade Point Average?
- A Skeptic's Testimonial on Mindfulness Meditation
- Materialism and Dualism: What is the Relationship Between Mind and Matter?
- The snakefish: A concerning ecological threat (Updated with picture; Updated again: the snakefish may have been over-sensationalized)
- Why are they dead? The mysterious deaths of Scientologists
- New brain imaging technology allows for observation of neuroconnectivity
- My first Roman Catholic wedding experience
- BLOWN! Mary DeMoss has left the building! Next on "As the Cult of Scientology Crumbles"...
- Arnie Lerma on Is Scientology a dangerous cult? Perhaps a terrorist organization?
- Anonymous on Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you’re helping
- Anonymous on Ellen Johnson: Not a Great Atheist Representative, IMO
- Keeley on National Post article on David Colquhoun
- social media technology on Madeline Neumann and Why Society Should Stop Insulating Religion From Rational Scrutiny
- Lizard on Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- Musing #44: Growing Up Beside Scientology (#Clearwater) - Work Life Balance Protection Agency | Work Life Balance Protection Agency on Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- mstmha on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- dragon devil on American readers: Defend your privacy NOW
- dragon devil on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- star stable hack on Madeline Neumann and Why Society Should Stop Insulating Religion From Rational Scrutiny
- Ziarre on Did Canadian President of Scientology Implicitly Threaten Protester?!
- Gabrielle on Barack Obama’s speech on religion in America
- Cactus on Meditation can change brain function: U of T Psychology and Psychiatry
- Elmira on The Carnival of the Fraudless: Spoofing & Exposing the Cult of Scientology