We’ve heard of mental health risks for trauma victims, models, high-performance athletes, people in the public eye, soldiers, executives, people living in poverty, and many other social demographics. As a political activist who studies and works in healthcare, is currently on a placement in a mental health unit, and has had personal struggles with … Continue reading
- 611,242 hits
Eternally Relevant Posts
- Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- Why are they dead? The mysterious deaths of Scientologists
- Moses was very probably high on psychedelic drugs, says Cognitive Psychologist
- BLOWN! Mary DeMoss has left the building! Next on "As the Cult of Scientology Crumbles"...
- L Ron Hubbard died with psychiatric tranquilizer in blood stream. Suspicions of murder.
- Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you're helping
- Is the term "Canadian" the new code word for racist references to black people?
- Materialism and Dualism: What is the Relationship Between Mind and Matter?
- A Skeptic's Testimonial on Mindfulness Meditation
- Is Scientology a dangerous cult? Perhaps a terrorist organization?
- mstmha on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- dragon devil on American readers: Defend your privacy NOW
- dragon devil on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- star stable hack on Madeline Neumann and Why Society Should Stop Insulating Religion From Rational Scrutiny
- Ziarre on Did Canadian President of Scientology Implicitly Threaten Protester?!
- Gabrielle on Barack Obama’s speech on religion in America
- Cactus on Meditation can change brain function: U of T Psychology and Psychiatry
- Elmira on The Carnival of the Fraudless: Spoofing & Exposing the Cult of Scientology
- Devilcorp on Is Scientology a dangerous cult? Perhaps a terrorist organization?
- nastyaembalkelt on Evolving Ideas: A forum for ongoing discussion on BIG questions
- Anonymous on Is the term “Canadian” the new code word for racist references to black people?
- FVPOg on National Post article on David Colquhoun
- William Allan Kritsonis, PhD on American tax dollars are funding an Islamic school
- Openuksa on Halton District Catholic School Board Officially Bans Pullman Books
- quartz on A Skeptic’s Testimonial on Mindfulness Meditation