Alright, so this isn’t really new news, but it’s new to me and surely to a sizeable proportion of others. And it’s HUGE. Randy Boswell of the Ottawa Citizen reports that a few years ago researchers discovered an extinct Canadian fish with foot-like fins. This fish, Tiktaalik roseae, “has been hailed as an “evolutionary icon” because it represents … Continue reading
- 614,624 hits
Eternally Relevant Posts
- Moses was very probably high on psychedelic drugs, says Cognitive Psychologist
- Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you're helping
- Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- Materialism and Dualism: What is the Relationship Between Mind and Matter?
- Why are they dead? The mysterious deaths of Scientologists
- BLOWN! Mary DeMoss has left the building! Next on "As the Cult of Scientology Crumbles"...
- Barack Obama's speech on religion in America
- Toronto area Church declares "Lying in bed shouting Oh God doesn't constitute going to church"
- 11-year-old dies because parents refused medical treatment, going instead with prayer
- L Ron Hubbard died with psychiatric tranquilizer in blood stream. Suspicions of murder.
- Musing #44: Growing Up Beside Scientology (#Clearwater) - Work Life Balance Protection Agency | Work Life Balance Protection Agency on Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- mstmha on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- dragon devil on American readers: Defend your privacy NOW
- dragon devil on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- star stable hack on Madeline Neumann and Why Society Should Stop Insulating Religion From Rational Scrutiny
- Ziarre on Did Canadian President of Scientology Implicitly Threaten Protester?!
- Gabrielle on Barack Obama’s speech on religion in America
- Cactus on Meditation can change brain function: U of T Psychology and Psychiatry
- Elmira on The Carnival of the Fraudless: Spoofing & Exposing the Cult of Scientology
- Devilcorp on Is Scientology a dangerous cult? Perhaps a terrorist organization?
- nastyaembalkelt on Evolving Ideas: A forum for ongoing discussion on BIG questions
- Anonymous on Is the term “Canadian” the new code word for racist references to black people?
- FVPOg on National Post article on David Colquhoun
- William Allan Kritsonis, PhD on American tax dollars are funding an Islamic school
- Openuksa on Halton District Catholic School Board Officially Bans Pullman Books