I had the BEST day a few months ago! First, I went to the movies and the theatre decided to do the viewers a favour by stopping the movie twenty minutes early. SCORE! With all the extra time my friends and I had, we decided to go grab a beer. Well it must have been … Continue reading
- 623,822 hits
Eternally Relevant Posts
- Moses was very probably high on psychedelic drugs, says Cognitive Psychologist
- A Skeptic's Testimonial on Mindfulness Meditation
- Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you're helping
- What is the point of the Grade Point Average?
- 11-year-old dies because parents refused medical treatment, going instead with prayer
- The short-comings of every theist argument that I have ever heard, and the one type of case that gives me some pause
- Is the term "Canadian" the new code word for racist references to black people?
- Fear and Anti-Male Discrimination in the Classroom
- Toronto area Church declares "Lying in bed shouting Oh God doesn't constitute going to church"
- Arnie Lerma on Is Scientology a dangerous cult? Perhaps a terrorist organization?
- Anonymous on Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you’re helping
- Anonymous on Ellen Johnson: Not a Great Atheist Representative, IMO
- Keeley on National Post article on David Colquhoun
- social media technology on Madeline Neumann and Why Society Should Stop Insulating Religion From Rational Scrutiny
- Lizard on Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- Musing #44: Growing Up Beside Scientology (#Clearwater) - Work Life Balance Protection Agency | Work Life Balance Protection Agency on Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- mstmha on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- dragon devil on American readers: Defend your privacy NOW
- dragon devil on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- star stable hack on Madeline Neumann and Why Society Should Stop Insulating Religion From Rational Scrutiny
- Ziarre on Did Canadian President of Scientology Implicitly Threaten Protester?!
- Gabrielle on Barack Obama’s speech on religion in America
- Cactus on Meditation can change brain function: U of T Psychology and Psychiatry
- Elmira on The Carnival of the Fraudless: Spoofing & Exposing the Cult of Scientology