I had the BEST day a few months ago! First, I went to the movies and the theatre decided to do the viewers a favour by stopping the movie twenty minutes early. SCORE! With all the extra time my friends and I had, we decided to go grab a beer. Well it must have been … Continue reading
- 609,135 hits
Eternally Relevant Posts
- What is the point of the Grade Point Average?
- Moses was very probably high on psychedelic drugs, says Cognitive Psychologist
- Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- Break the cycle of circular religious reasoning
- 11-year-old dies because parents refused medical treatment, going instead with prayer
- Tory Christman on Shawn Lonsdale, Scientologist deaths, and how the Cult sweeps the deaths under the rug
- Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you're helping
- The Koran in Question? Powerful new evidence against Islam?
- Barack Obama's speech on religion in America
- Where does "spam" come from?
- star stable hack on Madeline Neumann and Why Society Should Stop Insulating Religion From Rational Scrutiny
- Ziarre on Did Canadian President of Scientology Implicitly Threaten Protester?!
- Gabrielle on Barack Obama’s speech on religion in America
- Cactus on Meditation can change brain function: U of T Psychology and Psychiatry
- Elmira on The Carnival of the Fraudless: Spoofing & Exposing the Cult of Scientology
- Devilcorp on Is Scientology a dangerous cult? Perhaps a terrorist organization?
- nastyaembalkelt on Evolving Ideas: A forum for ongoing discussion on BIG questions
- Anonymous on Is the term “Canadian” the new code word for racist references to black people?
- FVPOg on National Post article on David Colquhoun
- William Allan Kritsonis, PhD on American tax dollars are funding an Islamic school
- Openuksa on Halton District Catholic School Board Officially Bans Pullman Books
- quartz on A Skeptic’s Testimonial on Mindfulness Meditation
- شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض on Halton District Catholic School Board Officially Bans Pullman Books
- go over here now on Halton District Catholic School Board Officially Bans Pullman Books
- Sal on Responding to Intelligent Design/Creationism: The probability of Abiogenesis