View Netherlands MP Geert Wilders’ newly-released anti-Islam film Fitna here. Wilders’ name has been popping up rather frequently over the past few months, as he is a very vocal critic of Islam. He has gone so far as to press for the banning of the Koran in the Netherlands, saying that it is in conflict … Continue reading
- 616,355 hits
Eternally Relevant Posts
- Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you're helping
- BLOWN! Mary DeMoss has left the building! Next on "As the Cult of Scientology Crumbles"...
- Moses was very probably high on psychedelic drugs, says Cognitive Psychologist
- Why are they dead? The mysterious deaths of Scientologists
- What is the point of the Grade Point Average?
- Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- Responding to Intelligent Design/Creationism: The Law of Biogenesis
- 11-year-old dies because parents refused medical treatment, going instead with prayer
- The Koran in Question? Powerful new evidence against Islam?
- A Skeptic's Testimonial on Mindfulness Meditation
- Musing #44: Growing Up Beside Scientology (#Clearwater) - Work Life Balance Protection Agency | Work Life Balance Protection Agency on Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- mstmha on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- dragon devil on American readers: Defend your privacy NOW
- dragon devil on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- star stable hack on Madeline Neumann and Why Society Should Stop Insulating Religion From Rational Scrutiny
- Ziarre on Did Canadian President of Scientology Implicitly Threaten Protester?!
- Gabrielle on Barack Obama’s speech on religion in America
- Cactus on Meditation can change brain function: U of T Psychology and Psychiatry
- Elmira on The Carnival of the Fraudless: Spoofing & Exposing the Cult of Scientology
- Devilcorp on Is Scientology a dangerous cult? Perhaps a terrorist organization?
- nastyaembalkelt on Evolving Ideas: A forum for ongoing discussion on BIG questions
- Anonymous on Is the term “Canadian” the new code word for racist references to black people?
- FVPOg on National Post article on David Colquhoun
- William Allan Kritsonis, PhD on American tax dollars are funding an Islamic school
- Openuksa on Halton District Catholic School Board Officially Bans Pullman Books