Nothing I say short of quoting them directly could prepare you for the profound levels of ignorance you are about to hear. Stein and Beck’s ignorance of and/or deliberate deceit with respect to science, evolution, atheism and morality are absolutely depressing. They are an unfortunate pair of exemplars of the intellectual dysfunction that dogmatism – … Continue reading
- 631,121 hits
Eternally Relevant Posts
- Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you're helping
- A Skeptic's Testimonial on Mindfulness Meditation
- Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- Is the term "Canadian" the new code word for racist references to black people?
- 7chan accuses Cult of Scientology of attacking Epilepsy forum
- BLOWN! Mary DeMoss has left the building! Next on "As the Cult of Scientology Crumbles"...
- Moses was very probably high on psychedelic drugs, says Cognitive Psychologist
- Beware of Dogma: Bob Jones University's Biology for Christian Schools
- What is the point of the Grade Point Average?
- Atheists no longer the most despised group in America. Thanks, Scientology!!
- websites on Open Letter to Farmington Hills, Michigan Authorities From Anon, Re: Scientology Protests
- Caprice Schader on Conclusive proof that the Bible is 100% accurate
- Biocore Trim Avis on Halton District Catholic School Board Officially Bans Pullman Books
- Simon Gonzo Lemin on Moses was very probably high on psychedelic drugs, says Cognitive Psychologist
- Arnie Lerma on Is Scientology a dangerous cult? Perhaps a terrorist organization?
- Anonymous on Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you’re helping
- Anonymous on Ellen Johnson: Not a Great Atheist Representative, IMO
- Keeley on National Post article on David Colquhoun
- social media technology on Madeline Neumann and Why Society Should Stop Insulating Religion From Rational Scrutiny
- Lizard on Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- Musing #44: Growing Up Beside Scientology (#Clearwater) - Work Life Balance Protection Agency | Work Life Balance Protection Agency on Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- mstmha on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- dragon devil on American readers: Defend your privacy NOW
- dragon devil on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- star stable hack on Madeline Neumann and Why Society Should Stop Insulating Religion From Rational Scrutiny