Nothing I say short of quoting them directly could prepare you for the profound levels of ignorance you are about to hear. Stein and Beck’s ignorance of and/or deliberate deceit with respect to science, evolution, atheism and morality are absolutely depressing. They are an unfortunate pair of exemplars of the intellectual dysfunction that dogmatism – … Continue reading
- 619,936 hits
Eternally Relevant Posts
- Moses was very probably high on psychedelic drugs, says Cognitive Psychologist
- Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you're helping
- Materialism and Dualism: What is the Relationship Between Mind and Matter?
- What is the point of the Grade Point Average?
- 11-year-old dies because parents refused medical treatment, going instead with prayer
- Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- What do Jesus, Mohammed, Budai, Buddha, Ganesha, & XENU have in common?
- Why are they dead? The mysterious deaths of Scientologists
- The snakefish: A concerning ecological threat (Updated with picture; Updated again: the snakefish may have been over-sensationalized)
- Is the term "Canadian" the new code word for racist references to black people?
- social media technology on Madeline Neumann and Why Society Should Stop Insulating Religion From Rational Scrutiny
- Lizard on Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- Musing #44: Growing Up Beside Scientology (#Clearwater) - Work Life Balance Protection Agency | Work Life Balance Protection Agency on Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- mstmha on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- dragon devil on American readers: Defend your privacy NOW
- dragon devil on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- star stable hack on Madeline Neumann and Why Society Should Stop Insulating Religion From Rational Scrutiny
- Ziarre on Did Canadian President of Scientology Implicitly Threaten Protester?!
- Gabrielle on Barack Obama’s speech on religion in America
- Cactus on Meditation can change brain function: U of T Psychology and Psychiatry
- Elmira on The Carnival of the Fraudless: Spoofing & Exposing the Cult of Scientology
- Devilcorp on Is Scientology a dangerous cult? Perhaps a terrorist organization?
- nastyaembalkelt on Evolving Ideas: A forum for ongoing discussion on BIG questions
- Anonymous on Is the term “Canadian” the new code word for racist references to black people?
- FVPOg on National Post article on David Colquhoun