Over the past number of years the Bush Administration has been slapped silly by people who have caught them in their lies (e.g., weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, nuclear development for war in Iran, torture), fear mongering, violations of the Establishment Clause (e.g., millions in faith-based initiatives), breaking international covenants (e.g., regarding torture), suppression … Continue reading
- 611,276 hits
Eternally Relevant Posts
- Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- Why are they dead? The mysterious deaths of Scientologists
- Moses was very probably high on psychedelic drugs, says Cognitive Psychologist
- BLOWN! Mary DeMoss has left the building! Next on "As the Cult of Scientology Crumbles"...
- L Ron Hubbard died with psychiatric tranquilizer in blood stream. Suspicions of murder.
- Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you're helping
- Is the term "Canadian" the new code word for racist references to black people?
- Materialism and Dualism: What is the Relationship Between Mind and Matter?
- What is the point of the Grade Point Average?
- A Skeptic's Testimonial on Mindfulness Meditation
- mstmha on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- dragon devil on American readers: Defend your privacy NOW
- dragon devil on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- star stable hack on Madeline Neumann and Why Society Should Stop Insulating Religion From Rational Scrutiny
- Ziarre on Did Canadian President of Scientology Implicitly Threaten Protester?!
- Gabrielle on Barack Obama’s speech on religion in America
- Cactus on Meditation can change brain function: U of T Psychology and Psychiatry
- Elmira on The Carnival of the Fraudless: Spoofing & Exposing the Cult of Scientology
- Devilcorp on Is Scientology a dangerous cult? Perhaps a terrorist organization?
- nastyaembalkelt on Evolving Ideas: A forum for ongoing discussion on BIG questions
- Anonymous on Is the term “Canadian” the new code word for racist references to black people?
- FVPOg on National Post article on David Colquhoun
- William Allan Kritsonis, PhD on American tax dollars are funding an Islamic school
- Openuksa on Halton District Catholic School Board Officially Bans Pullman Books
- quartz on A Skeptic’s Testimonial on Mindfulness Meditation