It’s a lesson for the kids: TERRORISM WORKS! A few days ago, the UN – by a massive 85 – 50 voting margin (with 42 abstentions) – passed a non-binding resolution calling on member states to prohibit “defamation of religion”. Alright. The time for politeness is over when such an appalling policy is passed. FUCK THAT! And … Continue reading
- 613,168 hits
Eternally Relevant Posts
- BLOWN! Mary DeMoss has left the building! Next on "As the Cult of Scientology Crumbles"...
- Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- The Cult of Scientology's way of dealing with protesters: Bull baiting and the manufacturing of crimes
- Moses was very probably high on psychedelic drugs, says Cognitive Psychologist
- A Skeptic's Testimonial on Mindfulness Meditation
- Why are they dead? The mysterious deaths of Scientologists
- Is the term "Canadian" the new code word for racist references to black people?
- Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you're helping
- What is the point of the Grade Point Average?
- The impact of language on cognition: New findings
- mstmha on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- dragon devil on American readers: Defend your privacy NOW
- dragon devil on Scientology’s Internal Training in Robbery, Infiltration, Bribery & Blackmail
- star stable hack on Madeline Neumann and Why Society Should Stop Insulating Religion From Rational Scrutiny
- Ziarre on Did Canadian President of Scientology Implicitly Threaten Protester?!
- Gabrielle on Barack Obama’s speech on religion in America
- Cactus on Meditation can change brain function: U of T Psychology and Psychiatry
- Elmira on The Carnival of the Fraudless: Spoofing & Exposing the Cult of Scientology
- Devilcorp on Is Scientology a dangerous cult? Perhaps a terrorist organization?
- nastyaembalkelt on Evolving Ideas: A forum for ongoing discussion on BIG questions
- Anonymous on Is the term “Canadian” the new code word for racist references to black people?
- FVPOg on National Post article on David Colquhoun
- William Allan Kritsonis, PhD on American tax dollars are funding an Islamic school
- Openuksa on Halton District Catholic School Board Officially Bans Pullman Books
- quartz on A Skeptic’s Testimonial on Mindfulness Meditation