It has been pointed out frequently by prominent atheists such as Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris that there are notably more nonreligious people than statistics indicate. For a variety of reasons (e.g., fear of negative social consequences), it seems that some atheists and agnostics are claiming to be of faith. In the UK, a new … Read more
- 556,991 hits
Eternally Relevant Posts
- Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you're helping
- The snakefish: A concerning ecological threat (Updated with picture; Updated again: the snakefish may have been over-sensationalized)
- What is the point of the Grade Point Average?
- 11-year-old dies because parents refused medical treatment, going instead with prayer
- Responding to Intelligent Design/Creationism: The Law of Biogenesis
- Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- A Skeptic's Testimonial on Mindfulness Meditation
- Break the cycle of circular religious reasoning
- Is the term "Canadian" the new code word for racist references to black people?
- New study indicates that marijuana smokers face rapid lung destruction
- Toronto area Church declares "Lying in bed shouting Oh God doesn't constitute going to church"
- Moses was very probably high on psychedelic drugs, says Cognitive Psychologist
- Shannyn on The Purpose of the Blog
- virility ex affiliate program on The short-comings of every theist argument that I have ever heard, and the one type of case that gives me some pause
- Anonymous on Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers, Scientology is a Cult
- what is phlebotomy technician salary on Where does “spam” come from?
- Anonymous on Are Creationists retarded? No…
- sales management on 7chan accuses Cult of Scientology of attacking Epilepsy forum
- fitness on 15% of American Atheists and Agnostics Believe That Jesus Was Born of a Virgin?!?!
- Sinjin Smythe on Break the cycle of circular religious reasoning
- natural male enhancement foods on The short-comings of every theist argument that I have ever heard, and the one type of case that gives me some pause
- Nigel on The short-comings of every theist argument that I have ever heard, and the one type of case that gives me some pause
- bluehost coupons on Ben Stein is Sexpelled: No Intercourse Allowed (Expelled parody)
- Anonymous on Is the term “Canadian” the new code word for racist references to black people?
- stephany williams on Moses was very probably high on psychedelic drugs, says Cognitive Psychologist
- Infinite Force on Is Evolution “just a theory”, a scientific theory, or a fact?
- Vladimir on A Skeptic’s Testimonial on Mindfulness Meditation