We’ve heard of mental health risks for trauma victims, models, high-performance athletes, people in the public eye, soldiers, executives, people living in poverty, and many other social demographics. As a political activist who studies and works in healthcare, is currently on a placement in a mental health unit, and has had personal struggles with … Read more
- 557,019 hits
Eternally Relevant Posts
- What is the point of the Grade Point Average?
- Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you're helping
- The snakefish: A concerning ecological threat (Updated with picture; Updated again: the snakefish may have been over-sensationalized)
- Clearwater, Florida: The town Scientology bought
- 11-year-old dies because parents refused medical treatment, going instead with prayer
- A Skeptic's Testimonial on Mindfulness Meditation
- Materialism and Dualism: What is the Relationship Between Mind and Matter?
- Why are they dead? The mysterious deaths of Scientologists
- BLOWN! Mary DeMoss has left the building! Next on "As the Cult of Scientology Crumbles"...
- Are Creationists retarded? No...
- Manufacturers of the Q-Ray Bracelet are being sued for fraud
- Exorcism on the rise in Europe
- Joyce on The short-comings of every theist argument that I have ever heard, and the one type of case that gives me some pause
- Shannyn on The Purpose of the Blog
- virility ex affiliate program on The short-comings of every theist argument that I have ever heard, and the one type of case that gives me some pause
- Anonymous on Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers, Scientology is a Cult
- what is phlebotomy technician salary on Where does “spam” come from?
- Anonymous on Are Creationists retarded? No…
- sales management on 7chan accuses Cult of Scientology of attacking Epilepsy forum
- fitness on 15% of American Atheists and Agnostics Believe That Jesus Was Born of a Virgin?!?!
- Sinjin Smythe on Break the cycle of circular religious reasoning
- natural male enhancement foods on The short-comings of every theist argument that I have ever heard, and the one type of case that gives me some pause
- Nigel on The short-comings of every theist argument that I have ever heard, and the one type of case that gives me some pause
- bluehost coupons on Ben Stein is Sexpelled: No Intercourse Allowed (Expelled parody)
- Anonymous on Is the term “Canadian” the new code word for racist references to black people?
- stephany williams on Moses was very probably high on psychedelic drugs, says Cognitive Psychologist
- Infinite Force on Is Evolution “just a theory”, a scientific theory, or a fact?